Lightweight construction, State-of-the-art components, unique right-handed shape. The M4 takes the performance, feel and durability of a lightweight gaming mouse to the next level.
- Stand out in-game and IRL: The M4 comes in no less than 5 different colour versions including a retro edition, so that your mouse will leave an impression not only in-game, but IRL
- Lightweight Design, Ergonomic Shape: The M4 is the first ultra-light gaming mouse with an ergonomic, right-handed design - uniquely contructed to weigh less without compromising on shape and feel.
- 3389 State-of-the-Art Sensor: With Pixart's highest-performing gaming sensor, you're ready for the next level. On-the-fly sensitivity setting from 400 to 16,000 DPI. 125-1000 Hz polling rate, and self-adjusting FPS, which all translates to top-grade performance.
- Grip and Feel: The M4 glides smoothly on 100% PTFE skates with rounded edges. While the matte UV coating in combination with the structure of holes make for an even better grip over the ergonomic mouse body. Enhancing airflow under your palm, also helps you stay comfortable.
- Strong Construction & durable components: THe shell of the mouse is thoroughly engineered to minimize weight while retaining durability. Omron switched will give you 20 million high level optimized clicks.
- RGB Illumination: With customizable lighting, it's easy to add your own personal touch to the M4. Choose your colour, switch between numerous LED effects and adjust the brightness or turn illumination off completely. The RGB runs around the front of the mouse up both flanks, as well as on the scroll wheel and the XTRFY logo which is subtly visible through the holes on the palm rest for non obtrusive branding
- Ultra-Light is even lighter with the EZcord: To make smooth swipes even smoother, we created the Xtrfy EXcord, which is softer, lighter and more flexible than stock braided cables, with a colour to match your mouse's design.
- ARM 32-bit Microcontroller: Fast, detailed swipes require high-speed processing. The M4 is powered by an ARM 32-bit microcontroller for uncompromising speed and stability.
- Dust and splash resistant: We've covered the inside of the mouse in a conformal coating to protect the components against dust, splashes and LAN night mishaps.